Rold Gold White Dipped Honey Braided Twists (with red and white candies)
Taste test: This snack was labeled with an identical name to one we reviewed a few years back (but with a redesigned bag) and yet it was obvious from looking at the bag that it was not the same. The pretzels in the picture had little red candies stuck to them, which the previous one lacked.
When I opened the bag, I saw that there were not only tiny red candies, but tiny white ones as well (and a second look at the bag art revealed the same thing, as I didn't notice the white-on-white initially). The twists were fairly long, at about 3 inches.
I crunched into find a light crunch from the pretzels and lots of very flavorful white chocolate. This was followed by some mini-hard crunches as my teeth hit the tiny white and red candies. Very good!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice white chocolate smell.
From the package: ” 'Tis the season to enjoy! Delight your family, friends or maybe just savor the salty sweet goodness for yourself. Enjoy them while it lasts because like the holidays Rold Gold White Pretzels are only here once year!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road