Rold Gold Peppermint Dipped Snowflakes
Taste test: This seasonal treat from Rold Gold consisted of pretzels shaped like five-pointed stars, coated in a white fudge laced with lots of peppermint.
As for the name and shape, they were really nothing like snowflakes in some very basic ways — the two most obvious being that all of the pieces were all shaped the same (unlike snowflakes), and that they were 5-pointed stars (whereas snowflakes have six-way symmetry). But still, our snackers loved eating them and wolfed down the bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peppermint smell, just like peppermint candy.
From the package: “Peppermint flavored white fudge coated pretzels” ... “Enjoy the sweet and salty, crunchy & cool, minty-chocolaty treat that is Rold Gld ® Peppermint flavored Fudge Dipped Snowflakes Pretzels. A perfect complement to cocoa of coffee. A beautiful garnish for ice cream or cake! The only thing stopping your creativity is your imagination!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road