Taste test: This wide, extra-thick candy bar was all milk chocolate on the outside, with an uneven surface on the top that appeared to have some peanuts jutting out (though they too were covered in chocolate).
I bit in to find that it felt surprisingly dense for such a thick bar. The peanut butter layer took up the bottom third of the bar, with marshmallow constituting the rest, and a smattering of peanuts atop the marshmallow. It had a spongy feel because of all of the marhsmallow, and it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very marshmallowy.
From the package: “Homemade Marshmallow and Peanut Butter with Crunchy Peanuts, Double Dipped in Velvety Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road