Taste test: This wide, extra-thick candy bar was all milk chocolate on the outside, with an uneven surface on the top that appeared to have some peanuts jutting out (though they too were covered in chocolate).
I bit in to find that it felt surprisingly dense for such a thick bar. The peanut butter layer took up the bottom third of the bar, with marshmallow constituting the rest, and a smattering of peanuts atop the marshmallow. It had a spongy feel because of all of the marhsmallow, and it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very marshmallowy.
From the package: “Homemade Marshmallow and Peanut Butter with Crunchy Peanuts, Double Dipped in Velvety Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published January 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road