Taste test: This wide, extra-thick candy bar was all milk chocolate on the outside, with an uneven surface on the top that appeared to have some peanuts jutting out (though they too were covered in chocolate).
I bit in to find that it felt surprisingly dense for such a thick bar. The peanut butter layer took up the bottom third of the bar, with marshmallow constituting the rest, and a smattering of peanuts atop the marshmallow. It had a spongy feel because of all of the marhsmallow, and it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very marshmallowy.
From the package: “Homemade Marshmallow and Peanut Butter with Crunchy Peanuts, Double Dipped in Velvety Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road