Taste test: This candy bar had sort of a stubby shape, as it defied the usual candy bar conventions by having a transparent wrapper and being much thicker than most candy bars, at over an inch.
The bottom of the bar and the sides had straight edges, but the top of the bar had a very irregular surface. The sides had some white marshmallow exposed, as it appeared that the bar was cut out of a larger piece of chocolate, so the cut went right through those marshmallows. I bit in to find a very soft texture on the first bite, as the marshmallow portions were quite light, but after that there was a whole mix of textures. Some of the milk chocolate portions were very thick, with many peanuts and a bit of coconut embedded inside. All in all, it tasted quite good, and the bar ended up being quite filling.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate and marshmallow smell. Great.
From the package: “Our famous Rocklea Road® with fluffy marshmallow, peanuts and coconut in smooth milk chocolate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road