Taste test: This candy bar had sort of a stubby shape, as it defied the usual candy bar conventions by having a transparent wrapper and being much thicker than most candy bars, at over an inch.
The bottom of the bar and the sides had straight edges, but the top of the bar had a very irregular surface. The sides had some white marshmallow exposed, as it appeared that the bar was cut out of a larger piece of chocolate, so the cut went right through those marshmallows. I bit in to find a very soft texture on the first bite, as the marshmallow portions were quite light, but after that there was a whole mix of textures. Some of the milk chocolate portions were very thick, with many peanuts and a bit of coconut embedded inside. All in all, it tasted quite good, and the bar ended up being quite filling.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate and marshmallow smell. Great.
From the package: “Our famous Rocklea Road® with fluffy marshmallow, peanuts and coconut in smooth milk chocolate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Darrell Lea store, Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road