Taste test: This fairly thick little square of chocolate measured a bit over an inch and a half on each side, and it had a 2x2 grid of sections, each bearing the Ritter Sport logo.
From the outside, it looked like solid milk chocolate, but upon biting in, it turned out that the middle 1/3 of the bar was actually an embedded biscuit. The biscuit added just a slight bit of crunch, but still, the taste was excellent, a great little chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “mit Butterkeks in feinder Kakocreme”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published January 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road