Taste test: This bar had the same 3x3 section grid as most Ritter Sports, but the filling was the real wild card here, as it was very different from your typical caramel-filled milk chocolate bar.
The caramel filling was neither gooey nor solid, with the promised mousse texture, and the even bigger surprise was that the filling also contained some crushed almonds. Those bits added an unexpected crunch. (But don't confuse this with Ritter Sport's Caramelized Almonds bar, which is almost entirely different.) The taste was good, a nice combination of milk chocolate and caramel, and I think I could even taste something from the almond bits.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual milk chocolate and caramel smell, but nice.
From the package: “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road