Taste test: This bar had the same 3x3 section grid as most Ritter Sports, but the filling was the real wild card here, as it was very different from your typical caramel-filled milk chocolate bar.
The caramel filling was neither gooey nor solid, with the promised mousse texture, and the even bigger surprise was that the filling also contained some crushed almonds. Those bits added an unexpected crunch. (But don't confuse this with Ritter Sport's Caramelized Almonds bar, which is almost entirely different.) The taste was good, a nice combination of milk chocolate and caramel, and I think I could even taste something from the almond bits.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual milk chocolate and caramel smell, but nice.
From the package: “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road