Taste test: This square chocolate bar was very thick and had a 4x4 section grid, with the Ritter Sport logo atop each section. It was reasonably easy to break apart the sections, and when I did, I could clearly see corn flakes in the cross-section of the bar.
I crunched in to one section to find quite a bit of crunchiness from the cereal, plus a good sweet milk chocolate taste. The flavor of the cereal wasn't as evident as the crunch, but there did seem to be some corn flakes to taste. The label said that it was "about 3" servings, but I ended up eating the whole thing in one sitting!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “with crisp-crunchy cornflakes” ... “Fine Quality European Chocolate made with Natural Ingredients” ... “Quality. Chocolate. Squared.®” ... “This product may contain traces of peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, other nuts and wheat.” ... “Knick-Pack® - break here to open”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road