Taste test: When I saw this candy bar on the store shelf, I thought it said "Caramelized Onions" and that seemed like quite an odd thing to put into chocolate. I didn't notice until I went to take a picture of it that it actually said "Caramelized Almonds" — which I didn't even know was a thing. If I'd read it correctly in the first place, I might not have bought it. But here we are.
The big, thick square bar had a 4x4 grid of sections, with the Ritter Sport logo atop each one. From the outside, it was all milk chocolate, with no signs of almonds inside other than some bumpiness on the bottom of the bar. Pieces were easy to break off, and they were soft to bite into. The inside appeared to contain crushed almonds, which added a nice light crunch. The milk chocolate was very good. I could definitely feel the almonds, I couldn't really notice any difference in the taste from almonds, let alone caramelized ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell. Couldn't notice any almonds.
From the package: “Winter Edition” ... “Quality. Chocolate. Squared”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road