Taste test: These chocolate balls were actually quite a bit smaller than ping-pong balls, at about a half inch in diameter.
They consisted of a light, crunchy interior made from rice and wheat and a thick layer of milk chocolate on the outside. Kind of like Maltesers but less malty (though these did content malt). They were fun to eat, as the chocolate tasted good and the interior was quite crunchy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Bolas de chocolate de leite com recheio de cereal crispy” ... “Milk chocolate balls with a filling of crispy cereal”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Portugal (6 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road