Taste test: I bought this box of Easter candy because I was impressed that the good folks at the H.B.
Reese Candy Co. were willing to mess with their great brand name to adapt to the Easter holiday and make up the word "Reester" just for this product. The box contained four peanut butter-filled chocolate bunnies, each a pretty good size and weight, about the same heft as a small candy bar. The shape of the bunny looked a heck of lot like Roger Rabbit (even more so in the actual chocolate than on the wrapper). The peanut butter seemed smoother than the dry and thick kind that they normally use in the peanut butter cups, but there was still plenty of it, as there were three separate peanut butter compartments within the bar. I liked the taste, very satisfying.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's. Great.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bunnies” ... “Packed with Reese's® peanut butter”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road