Taste test: I bought this box of Easter candy because I was impressed that the good folks at the H.B.
Reese Candy Co. were willing to mess with their great brand name to adapt to the Easter holiday and make up the word "Reester" just for this product. The box contained four peanut butter-filled chocolate bunnies, each a pretty good size and weight, about the same heft as a small candy bar. The shape of the bunny looked a heck of lot like Roger Rabbit (even more so in the actual chocolate than on the wrapper). The peanut butter seemed smoother than the dry and thick kind that they normally use in the peanut butter cups, but there was still plenty of it, as there were three separate peanut butter compartments within the bar. I liked the taste, very satisfying.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's. Great.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bunnies” ... “Packed with Reese's® peanut butter”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road