Taste test: I bought this box of Easter candy because I was impressed that the good folks at the H.B.
Reese Candy Co. were willing to mess with their great brand name to adapt to the Easter holiday and make up the word "Reester" just for this product. The box contained four peanut butter-filled chocolate bunnies, each a pretty good size and weight, about the same heft as a small candy bar. The shape of the bunny looked a heck of lot like Roger Rabbit (even more so in the actual chocolate than on the wrapper). The peanut butter seemed smoother than the dry and thick kind that they normally use in the peanut butter cups, but there was still plenty of it, as there were three separate peanut butter compartments within the bar. I liked the taste, very satisfying.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's. Great.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bunnies” ... “Packed with Reese's® peanut butter”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Bars (934 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road