Taste test: We don't normally review dessert toppings (nor floor waxes, for that matter), but given the wide array of Reese's products we've tried, this one seemed worthy.
This is one of those liquid toppings that makes a state transition into solid form shortly after being poured onto ice cream. I've tried some similar chocolate toppings before, and they were good, but I've got to say that this Reese's version (combining chocolate with peanut butter) was just spectacular. When I topped some mint chocolate chip ice cream with this, the results were really quite delicious.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Reese's. Great!
From the package: “Freezes in seconds!” ... “Natural and artificial flavor”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road