Taste test: We don't normally review dessert toppings (nor floor waxes, for that matter), but given the wide array of Reese's products we've tried, this one seemed worthy.
This is one of those liquid toppings that makes a state transition into solid form shortly after being poured onto ice cream. I've tried some similar chocolate toppings before, and they were good, but I've got to say that this Reese's version (combining chocolate with peanut butter) was just spectacular. When I topped some mint chocolate chip ice cream with this, the results were really quite delicious.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Reese's. Great!
From the package: “Freezes in seconds!” ... “Natural and artificial flavor”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road