Taste test: This variation of Reese's Pieces brought it back to the Reese's origins of combining peanut butter and chocolate in one package of candy.
That's a major change from regular Reese's Pieces, which are just peanut butter. The box had an M&M's-like color assortment of red, yellow, orange, brown, green and red. The red, yellow and brown pieces were the peanut butter ones, matching the color assortment of standard Reese's Pieces. The remaining colors were the chocolate ones. The chocolate ones didn't taste like M&M's, but the chocolate taste was pretty good. When I ate a handful with a mix of both kinds, the taste was very good, but it did not taste quite like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. For chocolate lovers, this is a definite improvement over the original Reese's Pieces.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “mix it up! 2 great flavors in one box”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Bed Bath & Beyond. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road