Taste test: This variation of Reese's Pieces brought it back to the Reese's origins of combining peanut butter and chocolate in one package of candy.
That's a major change from regular Reese's Pieces, which are just peanut butter. The box had an M&M's-like color assortment of red, yellow, orange, brown, green and red. The red, yellow and brown pieces were the peanut butter ones, matching the color assortment of standard Reese's Pieces. The remaining colors were the chocolate ones. The chocolate ones didn't taste like M&M's, but the chocolate taste was pretty good. When I ate a handful with a mix of both kinds, the taste was very good, but it did not taste quite like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. For chocolate lovers, this is a definite improvement over the original Reese's Pieces.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “mix it up! 2 great flavors in one box”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road