Reese's Miniatures Egg
Taste test: This plastic egg contained four mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
The wrappers were in pastel Easter colors, but the small peanut butter cups themselves were standard Reese's, in the standard cup shape. The miniature cups have a different shape than the standard ones, as they're just about the same thickness but considerably smaller in diameter, so you can eat one piece in one bite. It's still a great taste, but the experience of biting into one of the standard large-diamater cups is just more fun.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular great Reese's smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 package Amount Per Serving Calories 250 Fat Cal. 130”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road