Reese's Miniatures Egg
Taste test: This plastic egg contained four mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
The wrappers were in pastel Easter colors, but the small peanut butter cups themselves were standard Reese's, in the standard cup shape. The miniature cups have a different shape than the standard ones, as they're just about the same thickness but considerably smaller in diameter, so you can eat one piece in one bite. It's still a great taste, but the experience of biting into one of the standard large-diamater cups is just more fun.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular great Reese's smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 package Amount Per Serving Calories 250 Fat Cal. 130”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road