Taste test: This candy bar had a layer of nougat on the bottom and peanut butter at the top, with a chocolate coating over the whole bar.
There seemed to be an extra layer of chocolate between the peanut butter and the top coating. I liked the taste a lot, as you could definitely taste both the chocolate and peanut butter, not to mention the nougat. The peanut butter was the dominant flavor, and the bar was soft and easy to eat.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but slightly different.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate - Peanut Butter - Soft Nougats” ... “Net Wt 2 Oz (56g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road