Taste test: This candy bar had a layer of nougat on the bottom and peanut butter at the top, with a chocolate coating over the whole bar.
There seemed to be an extra layer of chocolate between the peanut butter and the top coating. I liked the taste a lot, as you could definitely taste both the chocolate and peanut butter, not to mention the nougat. The peanut butter was the dominant flavor, and the bar was soft and easy to eat.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but slightly different.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate - Peanut Butter - Soft Nougats” ... “Net Wt 2 Oz (56g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road