Taste test: This candy bar had a layer of nougat on the bottom and peanut butter at the top, with a chocolate coating over the whole bar.
There seemed to be an extra layer of chocolate between the peanut butter and the top coating. I liked the taste a lot, as you could definitely taste both the chocolate and peanut butter, not to mention the nougat. The peanut butter was the dominant flavor, and the bar was soft and easy to eat.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but slightly different.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate - Peanut Butter - Soft Nougats” ... “Net Wt 2 Oz (56g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road