Taste test: These peanut butter cups looked like regular Reese's from the outside but promised a peanut butter and banana filling inside.
I bit in to find that the peanut butter was on top and the banana creme beneath. The taste was very good, as the banana nearly dominated the taste but also mixed well with the peanut butter to emulate the taste of Elvis's favorite sandwich. I liked the thickness of the Reese's peanut butter, as it contrasted with the smooth banana creme below. The two flavors mixed for a nice combined taste. With the peanut butter and banana playing center stage, I barely even noticed the chocolate. Reese's labeled this one as a "Collector Edition" rather than the more familiar "Limited Edition" and I'm not sure what that means. Are there people out there who will collect these rather than eating them? I saw two different stores selling these for $1, so they might be using the Collector label to justify the higher price.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong banana smell. Good.
From the package: “Elvis trivia: Graceland, Elvis Presley's home for 20 years, is one of the most visited homes in America today, attracting over 600,000 visitors annually.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road