Taste test: These peanut butter cups looked like regular Reese's from the outside but promised a peanut butter and banana filling inside.
I bit in to find that the peanut butter was on top and the banana creme beneath. The taste was very good, as the banana nearly dominated the taste but also mixed well with the peanut butter to emulate the taste of Elvis's favorite sandwich. I liked the thickness of the Reese's peanut butter, as it contrasted with the smooth banana creme below. The two flavors mixed for a nice combined taste. With the peanut butter and banana playing center stage, I barely even noticed the chocolate. Reese's labeled this one as a "Collector Edition" rather than the more familiar "Limited Edition" and I'm not sure what that means. Are there people out there who will collect these rather than eating them? I saw two different stores selling these for $1, so they might be using the Collector label to justify the higher price.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong banana smell. Good.
From the package: “Elvis trivia: Graceland, Elvis Presley's home for 20 years, is one of the most visited homes in America today, attracting over 600,000 visitors annually.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hidden Sweets, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road