Taste test: This version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups definitely looked darker than the regular ones, as the exposed top of each cup had a very dark brown color.
I'm normally a much bigger fan of milk chocolate anything than dark chocolate anything, but that didn't turn out to be much of a problem here. These peanut butter cups hardly tasted like dark chocolate at all. Somehow the mix of sweet, thick peanut butter with dark chocolate made this taste largely the same as a regular Reese's. The taste was a bit different, and if I really tried, I could detect maybe some dark chocolate, but the difference was pretty slight. Dark chocolate fans might even be disappointed.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells not much different than regular Reese's
From the package: “Ingredients: Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar; Chocolate; Cocoa Butter; Milk Fat; Soy Lecithin; Vanillin, artificial flavor; PGPR, emulsifier; Milk); Peanuts; Sugar; Dextrose; Salt; THBQ (preservative)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road