Taste test: The Crunchy version of Reese's used to be readily available at the usual candy outlets, but it's apparently been reduced to a special limited-time item.
From the outside, these cups looked the same as the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. When I bit in, I found the the interior consisted of the usual thick Reese's peanut butter, combined with some crushed peanuts in various size bits. It wasn't heavily loaded with peanut bits, but there were enough of them that I hit at least one on each bite. The taste was pretty much the same as regular Reese's, just a little crunchier. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate and peanuts, as opposed to just chocolate and peanut butter.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “perfect.™”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road