Taste test: The Crunchy version of Reese's used to be readily available at the usual candy outlets, but it's apparently been reduced to a special limited-time item.
From the outside, these cups looked the same as the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. When I bit in, I found the the interior consisted of the usual thick Reese's peanut butter, combined with some crushed peanuts in various size bits. It wasn't heavily loaded with peanut bits, but there were enough of them that I hit at least one on each bite. The taste was pretty much the same as regular Reese's, just a little crunchier. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate and peanuts, as opposed to just chocolate and peanut butter.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “perfect.™”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road