Taste test: This double-deep peanut butter cup looked just like an ordinary (no mixed nuts) Big Cup from the outside.
Upon biting in, I found that the usual peanut butter filling included four kinds of crushed nuts (peanuts, pecans, cashews and Almonds), in addition to the usual Reese's peanut butter. The thing is, even with a Big Cup, there's not a whole lot of total filling in a Reese's, so it was very ambitious of them to try to cram four different kind of nuts into such a small space, while still leaving lots of peanut butter, which they also did. The taste was still very good, but it mostly tasted like a regular Reese's, with some extra crunch from the nuts. I couldn't specifically taste any of the four kinds of nuts.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the regular Reese's smell.
From the package: “Peanuts, Pecans, Cashews, Almonds” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Soy Lecithin; PGPR, emulsifier); Peanuts; Sugar; Dextrose; Pecans; Almonds; Cashews; contains 2% or less of: Salt; Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil; THBQ (preservative).”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road