White Reese's Mini Cups
Taste test: This version of Reese's shrunk the cups considerably (apparently "mini" is much smaller than miniature in Reese's terms) and did away with all wrappers as they put the cups directly into the bag. This wasn't a problem for cups sticking together — they didn't — but I did feel some meltiness on my fingertips.
One thing to note here is that this was not described on the bag as white chocolate, but rather "white creme." This was a change from the full-size white cups, which apparently were worthy of the word "chocolate," at least as of when we reviewed them in 2004. Having said that, I liked these a lot, indeed more than the "White Chocolate" ones, as the combination of white creme and peanut butter filling worked really well without being too sweet. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet peanut utter smell.
From the package: “Unwrapped mini peanut butter cups enrobed in white crème.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road