White Reese's Mini Cups
Taste test: This version of Reese's shrunk the cups considerably (apparently "mini" is much smaller than miniature in Reese's terms) and did away with all wrappers as they put the cups directly into the bag. This wasn't a problem for cups sticking together — they didn't — but I did feel some meltiness on my fingertips.
One thing to note here is that this was not described on the bag as white chocolate, but rather "white creme." This was a change from the full-size white cups, which apparently were worthy of the word "chocolate," at least as of when we reviewed them in 2004. Having said that, I liked these a lot, indeed more than the "White Chocolate" ones, as the combination of white creme and peanut butter filling worked really well without being too sweet. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet peanut utter smell.
From the package: “Unwrapped mini peanut butter cups enrobed in white crème.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road