Taste test: Much like several other Reese's varieties, this one took an existing Reese's product and added Reese's Pieces to the peanut butter center. It also introduced a new package design for the "Stuffed" versions, doing away with the yellow area along two edges filled with orange and brown circles that we've seen on several of them, using instead an off-white area containing more realistic-looking orange, yellow and brown Pieces.
Reese's stopped calling their white cups "white chocolate" years ago (after we reviewed them), as they apparently no longer meet the definition of chocolate, so now it's "White Crème."
The tops of the two cups were off-white around the edges, with a hint of the PB filling showing through toward the center. I bit in to find that the filling was mostly peanut butter, with one cup containing some fragments of Pieces, while the other one had two nearly whole mini-Pieces. The Pieces did add some light crunch, but they there sufficiently rare that they were underwhelming, a footnote to the peanut butter and "white crème."
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Mfd. in Mexico” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.” ... “2 white crème & peanut butter cups”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road