Taste test: It seems that once Reese's was successful in selling their regular PB cups stuffed with Reese's Pieces, they figured the could stuff them into just about anything. So they followed up with Mini Cups and Big Cups. When we reviewed the original (non-stuffed) Reese's Tree, we noted that the interior was a vast expanse of peanut butter, and it seems that Reese's took heed of this when they chose the Tree shape as the next thing to stuff with Pieces.
The Tree really didn't look much like any kind of tree, let alone a Christmas tree, but it was indeed stuffed with Pieces, in this case whole miniature Pieces, with the usual yellow, orange and brown outer shells. There was still plenty of room for peanut butter filling. The pieces added some extra sweetness, along with a brittle crunch from the shells. Good with milk!
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road