Taste test: It seems that once Reese's was successful in selling their regular PB cups stuffed with Reese's Pieces, they figured the could stuff them into just about anything. So they followed up with Mini Cups and Big Cups. When we reviewed the original (non-stuffed) Reese's Tree, we noted that the interior was a vast expanse of peanut butter, and it seems that Reese's took heed of this when they chose the Tree shape as the next thing to stuff with Pieces.
The Tree really didn't look much like any kind of tree, let alone a Christmas tree, but it was indeed stuffed with Pieces, in this case whole miniature Pieces, with the usual yellow, orange and brown outer shells. There was still plenty of room for peanut butter filling. The pieces added some extra sweetness, along with a brittle crunch from the shells. Good with milk!
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road