Taste test: This package contained two tree-shaped Reese's, each fairly thick and consisting of a whipped peanut butter interior and a somewhat thin milk chocolate coating.
They were quite good. The interior had a softer, lighter feel than your typical Reese's peanut butter cups, and each one was pretty big, so there was plenty of peanut butter and chocolate deliciousness to go around. The amount of peanut butter inside was particularly impressive.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell.
From the package: “King Size”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road