Taste test: This package contained two tree-shaped Reese's, each fairly thick and consisting of a whipped peanut butter interior and a somewhat thin milk chocolate coating.
They were quite good. The interior had a softer, lighter feel than your typical Reese's peanut butter cups, and each one was pretty big, so there was plenty of peanut butter and chocolate deliciousness to go around. The amount of peanut butter inside was particularly impressive.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell.
From the package: “King Size”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road