Taste test: Over a year after we found the original milk chocolate Reese's Thins in a large bag, we found that they're now available in much smaller packages, as well as in dark chocolate. This bag of dark chocolate ones contained just four of the Thins vs. 18 in the large one. Each piece was the same size as before (much thinner than the standard dark chocolate Reese's), and they were individually wrapped. The outside was darker than the milk chocolate ones, but really not all that dark as dark chocolate goes.
I bit in to find a soft feel, and I noticed that the peanut butter layer looked really light. The chocolate was melty and smooth, and the peanut butter was just slightly gritty. For taste, the PB was most dominant at first, then the dark chocolate became quite noticeable after that, staying around for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road