Taste test: Over a year after we found the original milk chocolate Reese's Thins in a large bag, we found that they're now available in much smaller packages, as well as in dark chocolate. This bag of dark chocolate ones contained just four of the Thins vs. 18 in the large one. Each piece was the same size as before (much thinner than the standard dark chocolate Reese's), and they were individually wrapped. The outside was darker than the milk chocolate ones, but really not all that dark as dark chocolate goes.
I bit in to find a soft feel, and I noticed that the peanut butter layer looked really light. The chocolate was melty and smooth, and the peanut butter was just slightly gritty. For taste, the PB was most dominant at first, then the dark chocolate became quite noticeable after that, staying around for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road