Taste test: When we reviewed the original (non-Big) version of Reese's Stuffed with Pieces, the big disappointment was that rather than containing actual Pieces within the peanut butter filling, it was basically crushed Pieces. One commentor tipped us off to the Big Cup version containing whole Pieces, which sounded better, but it took us the better part of two years to find a pack!
I bit in to find that the double-thick cups did indeed contain some whole Pieces (though they were the mini version of Pieces), along with some crushed pieces and lots of peanut butter filling. But the surprise was that, with lots of potential space for Pieces, there was so much peanut butter and relatively few Pieces. The picture on the package showed a cross-section with lots of pieces, but nowhere in either of the two cups was there anywhere near that density of Pieces.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: That great Reese's PB and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road