Taste test: When we reviewed the original (non-Big) version of Reese's Stuffed with Pieces, the big disappointment was that rather than containing actual Pieces within the peanut butter filling, it was basically crushed Pieces. One commentor tipped us off to the Big Cup version containing whole Pieces, which sounded better, but it took us the better part of two years to find a pack!
I bit in to find that the double-thick cups did indeed contain some whole Pieces (though they were the mini version of Pieces), along with some crushed pieces and lots of peanut butter filling. But the surprise was that, with lots of potential space for Pieces, there was so much peanut butter and relatively few Pieces. The picture on the package showed a cross-section with lots of pieces, but nowhere in either of the two cups was there anywhere near that density of Pieces.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: That great Reese's PB and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Candy Cups (54 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road