Taste test: With so many different kinds of Reese's, you'd think they would eventually run out of ideas, but this seemed like a great one — take a standard Reese's cup, and stuff some Reese's Pieces inside!
I don't usually involve knives in eating Reese's, but it seemed like a good photo idea to slice a cup in half to get a view of the colorful Pieces inside. When I did, I was quite surprised to find that whatever Pieces were in there weren't whole Pieces or anything close; they basically crushed the Pieces before embedding them into the peanut butter filling. And not even that many of them. So the inside contained fewer Pieces than expected, and they didn't deliver the kind of texture that I expected. I could feel little crunchy bits of Pieces shell, but otherwise I could barely notice them by taste or texture. Crushing the Pieces seemed to kind of defeat the whole purpose.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Reese's smell. Nice.
From the package: “Partially produced with genetic engineering. For more about GMO ingredients visit SharingWhatsInside.com” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Candy Cups (54 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road