Taste test: This variety of Reese's has been around for years, but among the multitude of Reese's varieties we've reviewed I've somehow never tried these. Having tried similar wafer/peanut butter/chocolate products from Mrs. Freshley's, Bishop's, Little Debbie and Hostess, it just seemed beneath Reese's, as the undisputed king of peanut butter and chocolate, to compete with those. But I got a tip from a reader that the Reese's Sticks are really good, so I made it a point to get some. The package came with two parallel bars, each thinner and narrower than those competing products.
I crunched in and was impressed, as Reese's really loaded these up with a lot of peanut butter, with a higher ratio of peanut butter to wafer than those others. A real peanut butter lover's variation on that same theme.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell. Strong.
From the package: “Made with chocolate, peanut butter & crispy wafers” ... “Orange swirl background is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road