Reese's Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix came in a very narrow, fairly tall bag, and it was tough to rip the top of it open — I ended up using scissors. The mix included a mini version of Reese's PB Cups, Reese's Pieces, small pretzel balls and roasted peanuts.
I generally enjoyed eating it, but the narrow bag kept the four elements a bit stratified, even when I shook the bag. The small peanut butter cups and pretzel balls were generally near the top, and I enjoyed both a lot, with that great Reese's mix of tastes and sweetness from the cups and a nice crunch and saltiness from the pretzels. The peanuts and Reese's Pieces mostly sunk to the bottom of the bag. The peanuts seemed pretty bland in comparison to everything else — not as salty or crunchy as the pretzels, and not sweet like the Reese's cups and Pieces. Still, overall, pretty good. I did eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
From the package: “Sweet and Salty Mix with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis and Reese's Pieces Candy, Pretzels and Peanuts” ... “Reese's Snack Mix pairs the great tastes of bite-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis & Reese's Pieces Candy with roasted salted peanuts & mini pretzels in one delicious snack. Get nutty, get snacking!”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road