Taste test: This square-shaped version of Reese's had a slightly domed top with a stylized Reese's "R" on it.
The label on each piece emphasized that the peanut butter was smooth and creamy, and when I bit in, I found that it was indeed the case. The whole interior consisted of peanut butter, and it was super-smooth and tasted quite good. There were no nuts in this version, nor any no caramel or other distractions. The peanut butter definitely had a different texture than the standard Reese's peanut butter filling, and in fact it hardly reminded me of the experience of eating a Reese's at all, but I still liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular Reese's smell, but more chocolatey.
From the package: “Smooth, Creamy Peanut Butter covered in Rich Milk Chocolate” ... “Orange swirl background design is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road