Taste test: These were sort of a Reese's version of the Nestle Turtles, with a similar shape but a more Reese's-like mixture of ingredients.
Besides the obvious milk chocolate and peanut butter, they added crushed peanuts, crushed pecans and caramel. The overall feel was very soft, with regular crunchy interruptions from the nuts inside. The taste wasn't a whole lot different from a regular Reese's but there was a hint of caramel, and the crushed nuts were nice. This bag contained 15 individually wrapped pieces (with 3 counting as one serving) and it was hard to resist eating a serving or more at a time.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's, so good. Maybe a bit sweeter because of the caramel.
From the package: “First there was the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate .... and the classic taste of Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups was born. Now Reese's® Select brings you a new line of deliciously different yet familiar products that deliver the ultimate Reese's® experience.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road