Taste test: These were sort of a Reese's version of the Nestle Turtles, with a similar shape but a more Reese's-like mixture of ingredients.
Besides the obvious milk chocolate and peanut butter, they added crushed peanuts, crushed pecans and caramel. The overall feel was very soft, with regular crunchy interruptions from the nuts inside. The taste wasn't a whole lot different from a regular Reese's but there was a hint of caramel, and the crushed nuts were nice. This bag contained 15 individually wrapped pieces (with 3 counting as one serving) and it was hard to resist eating a serving or more at a time.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's, so good. Maybe a bit sweeter because of the caramel.
From the package: “First there was the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate .... and the classic taste of Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups was born. Now Reese's® Select brings you a new line of deliciously different yet familiar products that deliver the ultimate Reese's® experience.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road