Taste test: With so many seasonal shapes of Reese's, I didn't know if it was worth trying one more, but this King Size pack was priced at just $1, so I figured, what the heck? The package promised two pumpkin-shaped pieces, which seemed odd, given how wide the pack was; with these proportions, seemed like it would have three or even four pumpkins.
I opened the wrapper to find that there were indeed just two pieces inside, but to call them pumpkin-shaped would be an extreme reach. They were just shaped like wide blobs, with almost no resemblance to pumpkins at all. It looked like they maybe tried to put a pumpkin stem in the bottom center, but it barely jutted out at all — and why the bottom?
As disappointing as the shape was, the good news was that these were still Reese's. The outside felt a bit melty on the fingertips, but each piece was fairly big, with a soft feel, lots of peanut butter and lots of chocolate.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell. Nice.
From the package: “Orange background color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (342 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road