Taste test: With so many seasonal shapes of Reese's, I didn't know if it was worth trying one more, but this King Size pack was priced at just $1, so I figured, what the heck? The package promised two pumpkin-shaped pieces, which seemed odd, given how wide the pack was; with these proportions, seemed like it would have three or even four pumpkins.
I opened the wrapper to find that there were indeed just two pieces inside, but to call them pumpkin-shaped would be an extreme reach. They were just shaped like wide blobs, with almost no resemblance to pumpkins at all. It looked like they maybe tried to put a pumpkin stem in the bottom center, but it barely jutted out at all — and why the bottom?
As disappointing as the shape was, the good news was that these were still Reese's. The outside felt a bit melty on the fingertips, but each piece was fairly big, with a soft feel, lots of peanut butter and lots of chocolate.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell. Nice.
From the package: “Orange background color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road