Reese's Pieces reindeer bag
Taste test: This package of Reese's Pieces was kind of like the carrot version, as the bag was the same shape, but instead of having art on the bag to look like a carrot, it had the face and antlers of a reindeer (including some Christmas lights on the antlers).
Unlike the assorted-color normal packs of Pieces, this one had all brown pieces to match the deer's skin. There were quite a few of the PB-only, no-chocolate Pieces in the bag, and I liked them a lot as I ate the whole thing in one sitting. The sweet peanut butter insides of the Pieces melted in the mouth for a nice sensation.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road