Reese's Pieces reindeer bag
Taste test: This package of Reese's Pieces was kind of like the carrot version, as the bag was the same shape, but instead of having art on the bag to look like a carrot, it had the face and antlers of a reindeer (including some Christmas lights on the antlers).
Unlike the assorted-color normal packs of Pieces, this one had all brown pieces to match the deer's skin. There were quite a few of the PB-only, no-chocolate Pieces in the bag, and I liked them a lot as I ate the whole thing in one sitting. The sweet peanut butter insides of the Pieces melted in the mouth for a nice sensation.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road