Reese's Pieces Candy Cane
Taste test: The case holding these Reese's Pieces was basically a smaller version of the one filled with miniature Reese's cups, with a red handle instead of a green one.
What it unfortunately had in common with that one was the cap on the end of the cane. Not only was it not a resealable cap, it was really tough to get off, and tearing it off (with considerable effort) damaged the plastic tube. The candies themselves weren't changed for the Christmas theme, as they came in the usual color trio of orange, yellow and brown. Good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet PB smell.
From the package: “Peanut Butter candy in a crunchy shell”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road