Reese's Pieces Candy Cane
Taste test: The case holding these Reese's Pieces was basically a smaller version of the one filled with miniature Reese's cups, with a red handle instead of a green one.
What it unfortunately had in common with that one was the cap on the end of the cane. Not only was it not a resealable cap, it was really tough to get off, and tearing it off (with considerable effort) damaged the plastic tube. The candies themselves weren't changed for the Christmas theme, as they came in the usual color trio of orange, yellow and brown. Good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet PB smell.
From the package: “Peanut Butter candy in a crunchy shell”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road