Taste test: This version of Reese's was kind of an odd duck (or should I say bunny) because despite the "Eggs" name, they weren't really shaped much like eggs at all, at least in a 3-dimensional sense.
They were more like a version of the Reese's Bar that happened to have a flat oval shape — and barely oval, at that. The outside of the egg felt melty in my fingers, and when I bit in, it was the usual excellent mix of thick Reese's peanut butter interior and milk chocolate exterior. This pack came with two of the eggs, which was a good thing because that way I got to eat twice as many.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell. Great!
From the package: “Keep Easter Easy™ with Hershey's”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Janet Q. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road