Taste test: This version of Reese's was kind of an odd duck (or should I say bunny) because despite the "Eggs" name, they weren't really shaped much like eggs at all, at least in a 3-dimensional sense.
They were more like a version of the Reese's Bar that happened to have a flat oval shape — and barely oval, at that. The outside of the egg felt melty in my fingers, and when I bit in, it was the usual excellent mix of thick Reese's peanut butter interior and milk chocolate exterior. This pack came with two of the eggs, which was a good thing because that way I got to eat twice as many.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell. Great!
From the package: “Keep Easter Easy™ with Hershey's”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was discovered by Janet Q. Review published March 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road