Taste test: It seems rare that a month goes by without stumbling upon a new variety of Reese's.
This time, they've taken the standard Reese's Peanut Butter Cup formula and made it in bar form. (This is not to be confused with the Reese's Fast Break bar or the Reese's Nutrageous bar, as those both add additional ingredients to the standard milk chocolate and peanut butter.) The bar was similar in size and shape to a single Twix bar, though a bit wider, with the inside all peanut butter, covered with a thin layer of chocolate. It tasted just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. The bar shape and lack of wax paper to remove from the cups did make the eating a bit easier, but part of the charm of the cups is that you have to do some work to get your reward. Plus with the cups, you get a thicker layer of chocolate around the edges than the unformly thin and soft chocolate coating on this bar. Still good though.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual nice Reese's smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts; Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; and Soy Lecithin and PGPR, emulsifiers); Sugar; Dextrose; Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel and Palm Oil); contains 2% or less of: Cocoa; Whey (Milk); Salt; Soy Lecithin; amd THBQ (preservative).”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road