Taste test: When I spotted this bar at my local pharmacy, I did a double-take just to make sure I wasn't misremembering the name of the Reese's Nutrageous bar. But it was indeed a new bar, and the idea seemed to be to take the elements of a Nutrageous — caramel, chocolate and peanuts — and replace the peanuts with Reese's Pieces.
This follows a trend that Hershey's has been incorporating Reese's Pieces into many of their products, including Hershey bars, Mini Reese's cups with Pieces inside and regular-size Reese's cups with Pieces inside.
The bar had a lumpy exterior, but the bumps resulting from Reese's Pieces inside seemed to give it a more patterned, less random appearance than Nutrageous. I bit in to find that the core was made of a peanut butter/caramel mixture, wrapped in brown, yellow and orange mini-Reese's Pieces, then coated in milk chocolate. I could taste all of those things, but the Reese's Pieces dominated. A sweet bar overall, probably too sweet if I hadn't had it with some cold milk. Pretty good, but if you don't like Reese's Pieces, I wouldn't go there.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, nor really any strong peanut butter, caramel or chocolate smell.
From the package: “Stuffed with Pieces candy” ... “Milk chocolate, peanut butter & caramel” ... “200 calories per pack” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road