Taste test: This version of Reese's was apparently a promotion tied to the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, but found them at a discount store a few months after the Olympics were over. The package said that there were six different Track & Field-themed designs, but I only bought one package of two cups, so I only got to see two of the six designs. They seemed to be depicting pole vaulting and relay running, plus there was a hurdler on the wrapper. The designs were really kind of terrible.
Thankfully, even with the lame designs on top of the cups, the cups still tasted like standard Reese's, so they were quite good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell. Love it!
From the package: “Fina all 6 unique track & field cups” ... “Gluten free” ... “220 calories per pack” ... “Official sponsor”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road