Taste test: This version of Reese's was apparently a promotion tied to the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, but found them at a discount store a few months after the Olympics were over. The package said that there were six different Track & Field-themed designs, but I only bought one package of two cups, so I only got to see two of the six designs. They seemed to be depicting pole vaulting and relay running, plus there was a hurdler on the wrapper. The designs were really kind of terrible.
Thankfully, even with the lame designs on top of the cups, the cups still tasted like standard Reese's, so they were quite good.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great Reese's smell. Love it!
From the package: “Fina all 6 unique track & field cups” ... “Gluten free” ... “220 calories per pack” ... “Official sponsor”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road