Taste test: This candy bar was irregularly shaped, with many peanut-shaped bumps visible in along the top and side surfaces of the bar and a flat bottom.
From the number of bumps, it looked like the taste could very well be nutrageous. Upon biting in, it turned out to be a lot like a slightly slimmed down version of the Pay Day bar, coated in chocolate. I saw some evidence of a liquidy caramel inside, but mostly I tasted the nuts and the chocolate. The taste was decent, but far from my favorite of the various Reese's products.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolatey Candy with Peanuts • Caramel • Reese's® Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road