Taste test: This candy bar was irregularly shaped, with many peanut-shaped bumps visible in along the top and side surfaces of the bar and a flat bottom.
From the number of bumps, it looked like the taste could very well be nutrageous. Upon biting in, it turned out to be a lot like a slightly slimmed down version of the Pay Day bar, coated in chocolate. I saw some evidence of a liquidy caramel inside, but mostly I tasted the nuts and the chocolate. The taste was decent, but far from my favorite of the various Reese's products.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolatey Candy with Peanuts • Caramel • Reese's® Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road