Taste test: After being quite overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness of the basketball edition of Reese's (I'm joking, it was just standard Reese's with some basketball images and words atop the two cups), I figured that I might as well buy this to complete the collection. In the basketball case, they were a close-out discount at 75% off regular price, but this time I paid full price, despite the fact that football season had ended a few weeks earlier.
I peeled open the wrapper to find that much like the Basketball edition, the two cups had images on their tops in some sort whitish edible ink. The odd thing was that neither image much said "Football!" to me. One was a cheerleader, and the other seemed to be a man in some sort of sports uniform with the number 02, holding his arms above his head. It didn't look like a football player, or at least not one who was wearing pads or a helmet. Maybe a football fan? Anyway, the PB cups tasted just like standard, non-sports-themed Reese's, so they were very good. But eating them didn't get me all excited about the next football season or anything.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell. Nice.
From the package: “Reese's is the Official Candy Partner of NCAA® Football. NCAA® and NCAA Football are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road