Taste test: Reese's seems to have an infinite variety of peanut-butter-and-chocolate snacks in all shapes and sizes.
This latest version's innovation was not just the size, but the fact that they somehow figured out a way to package a whole bunch of the cups in a bag without wrappers — and without sticking together. They succeeded just about completely, as the cups were in fine condition, unstuck and unscuffed. They had about the same thickness as full sized cups, but a much smaller diameter, about half an inch. They had a slightly melty feel on the fingertips, and the peanut butter seemed a little less thick than the usual Reese's, but otherwise I had no complaints, as there was plenty of the great Reese's taste.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Reese's smell.
From the package: “Unwrapped Mini Cups” ... “actual size!” ... “King Size”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road