Reese's Miniatures Candy Cane
Taste test: This large candy cane was filled (mostly) with miniature Reese's peanut butter cups. The stem of the cane was clear plastic, covered partly by an orange label and partly by a spiraling golden Reese's label. The spiral was a nice touch for a candy cane. The curvy part of the cane was green plastic.
Unfortunately, the PB cups filled only the clear part, not the green part, which appeared to be hollow but was sealed off where it met the tube. Also unfortunately, there were only nine of the miniature cups, while the clear tube could have absolutely fit two more (possibly three if they were willing to try a tight squeeze). There's a third unfortunately here too — which is certainly a record number of unfortunatelys for Reese's: It was really tough to get the cap off. It seemed like a simple plastic cap at the end of the tube, but I just couldn't get it off with my bare hands, and even with a can opener, it took some awkward effort.
It's a good thing that these were Reese's, because otherwise three unfortunatelys might have been intolerable. They had the same great chocolate and peanut butter taste that we've come to expect from Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Reese's smell, nice.
From the package: “Orange background color is a registered trademark.” ... “Gluten Free As Always”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road