Reese's Miniatures Candy Cane
Taste test: This large candy cane was filled (mostly) with miniature Reese's peanut butter cups. The stem of the cane was clear plastic, covered partly by an orange label and partly by a spiraling golden Reese's label. The spiral was a nice touch for a candy cane. The curvy part of the cane was green plastic.
Unfortunately, the PB cups filled only the clear part, not the green part, which appeared to be hollow but was sealed off where it met the tube. Also unfortunately, there were only nine of the miniature cups, while the clear tube could have absolutely fit two more (possibly three if they were willing to try a tight squeeze). There's a third unfortunately here too — which is certainly a record number of unfortunatelys for Reese's: It was really tough to get the cap off. It seemed like a simple plastic cap at the end of the tube, but I just couldn't get it off with my bare hands, and even with a can opener, it took some awkward effort.
It's a good thing that these were Reese's, because otherwise three unfortunatelys might have been intolerable. They had the same great chocolate and peanut butter taste that we've come to expect from Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Reese's smell, nice.
From the package: “Orange background color is a registered trademark.” ... “Gluten Free As Always”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Candy Cups (54 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road