Taste test: This football-shaped Reese's wasn't the largest Reese's product ever, but at 8 ounces, it did match the size of each of the two cups in the giant Reese's cups. (Don't confuse it with the bag of much smaller footballs or the football-themed regular-size cups.) I opened the box, which carefully protected the football with plastic, to find that it was actually just half a football, but it had very nice details, with a pigskin texture and stitches, plus a Reese's logo. It looked really good, with no imperfections or scuff marks, like something you would see in a fancy candy store.
That's why I was kind of surprised that when I picked it up to take a bite, it felt quite melty on my fingertips. The meltiness was about the only negative — the interior was thick with coarse peanut butter, and the walls were thick milk chocolate. After that first awkward bite, I cut off pieces with a knife and ate them with a fork, which worked much better. The box said it was six servings, but I ate about half of it in one sitting. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong Reese's smell. Very sweet and peanut buttery.
From the package: “Partially produced with genetic engineering. For more about GMO ingredients visit SharingWhatsInside.com” ... “Mfd. in Mexico” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road