Taste test: From the outside, these peanut butter cups looked the same as the regular Reese's, with the same shape and color.
Upon biting in, I found that they had somehow put a very thin thin layer of marshmallow beneath the peanut butter filling. It wasn't a soft, liquidy marshmallow, but more of a denser, chewy marshmallow. Though there wasn't a whole lot of marshmallow there, it had a notictable effect on the overall mouth feel of the peanut butter cup, adding a lot of chewiness. The taste was definitely altered by the presence of the marshmallow, but I don't think it actually gave the Reese's much of a marshmallow taste, so this was a disappointing addition to the Reese's product line.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like a regular Reese's without marshmallow.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Not a significant source of dietry fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.” ... “Serving Size 1 package Calories 200 Calories from Fat 90”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Longs Drugs, Palo Alto, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road