Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped Reese's that were not actually shaped footballs, but rather like half-footballs, cut in half along the length of the ball.
The wrappers had some nice details, including a honeycomb pattern and the stitches, but the surfaces of the candy itself were smooth with no details. The taste was typical Reese's. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Reese's smell.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road