Home

Reviews
Potato Chips
Popcorn
Pretzels
Cheese Puffs
Chocolate
Tortilla Chips
Candy Bars
PB snacks
Seeds
All categories
All countries
All companies
Latest reviews
Most popular
Best ever
Worst ever
Snack brands
All brands
Doritos
Lay's
Cheetos
Ruffles
Pringles
Oreos
Snickers
Cheez-Its
Popchips
Takis
Herr's
Snyder's
Utz
Cape Cod
Wise
Nestlé
Hershey's
More food
5000 snacks?!
Star Wars Diet
We're eating!
Crunch news
The Simpsons
chickenortuna
Krispy Kreme

About Us
Site FAQ
Chips FAQ
Site Map
Subscriptions
In the News
Our Quest
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Snack Review

Reese's Crunchy Cookie Big Cup

Reese's Crunchy Cookie Big Cup

Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Taste test: This double-depth "Big Cup" promised a "Crunchy Cookie" take on the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Based on the illustration on the package, as well as the use of the word "crunchy," I was anticipating that the interior was going to be like a chocolate chip cookie; it was not. Instead, it was about 90% your typical Reese's thick peanut butter interior, with the other 10% consisting of a fairly even distribution of tiny chocolate cookies throughout the interior.

Similar snacks

Reese's Stuffed with Pieces Big CupReese's Big Cup with Pretzels7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter CupsReese's Thins Dark ChocolateBenton's Peanut Butter Filled Cookies

The taste and texture were really quite good. The cookie bits added a lot of excellent crunch without appreciably altering the great Reese's taste. With two of the Big Cups in the package, you'd think this could be two snacks, but I ate them both in rapid succession, which was consistent with the Nutrition Facts description of the package as one 380-calorie serving.

Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Smell test: Smells like a regular Reese's.

From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”

Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad

Company: Hershey

Categories for this snack:

This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published January 2018.

Most popular reviews

Takis Blue Heat
  1. Takis Blue Heat
  2. Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
  3. Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
  4. Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
  5. Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips

Most popular in previous months

Latest reviews

Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge

Still hungry? Check out the 100 latest reviews

What We're Eating

More ...

The Web Just Got Less Useful. Taquitos.net