Taste test: This double-depth "Big Cup" promised a "Crunchy Cookie" take on the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Based on the illustration on the package, as well as the use of the word "crunchy," I was anticipating that the interior was going to be like a chocolate chip cookie; it was not. Instead, it was about 90% your typical Reese's thick peanut butter interior, with the other 10% consisting of a fairly even distribution of tiny chocolate cookies throughout the interior.
The taste and texture were really quite good. The cookie bits added a lot of excellent crunch without appreciably altering the great Reese's taste. With two of the Big Cups in the package, you'd think this could be two snacks, but I ate them both in rapid succession, which was consistent with the Nutrition Facts description of the package as one 380-calorie serving.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a regular Reese's.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road