Taste test: This zippable bag contained clusters combining three easily describable elements — peanut butter chips, crushed peanuts and milk chocolate — with one more mysterious one, cited on the bag as simply "puffs." The clusters came in all sorts of random shapes and sizes, and they looked like blobs of stuff, not particularly attractive. The bag said the clusters were "covered in milk chocolate," but it wasn't a true coating, as all of the elements, including the mysterious white "puffs," could be seen on the outside. So it was more like, "held together by milk chocolate."
The clusters seemed slightly melty on the fingertips, and unlike Reese's cups, there really no choice here but to grab these by the fingertips. There was a light crunch throughout (presumably from the peanuts and "puffs") and there was a pretty good chocolate and peanut butter taste. Not bad, but I just don't see myself craving these more than the original Reese's, with a much lower convenience factor here.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like a Reese's cup, but heavier on the peanut.
From the package: “Mini peanut butter chips, puffs, and peanuts covered in milk chocolate.” ... “a perfectly munchable, deliciously crunchy snack”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road