Taste test: This package contained two rather huge Reese's cups, much like the original Big Cups, with about the same diameter and twice the thickness of regular Reese's, except this time they promised to contain pretzels within the cups.
I poured myself some cold milk and bit in to find lots of peanut butter and lots of chocolate, with occasional crunch from some pretzel fragments within the peanut butter. The impressive thing was that the pretzel bits had a perfect crispness, with none of the sogginess factor that you would expect from embedding them within peanut butter. Although I could definitely feel the pretzels, I couldn't really taste them, nor the salt that was presumably on their surfaces, save for a few slight moment of contrasting saltiness. More pretzel bits and more salt would have helped to emphasize the pretzel factor here, but still, these were very good cups.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Reese's PB and chocolate smell. Nice!
From the package: “2 milk chocolate & peanut butter cups” ... “Gluten free” ... “180 calories per 1 piece” ... “The color orange is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road