Taste test: These round hard candies were individually packaged in clear wrappers, and the candy had kind of a light purplish look, with parallel lines of lighter and darker shades — they looked really nice, almost like they glowed.
I sucked on my first piece to find a sweet, very intense cinnamon flavor. One piece lasted quite a long time and kept delivering the intense cinnamon flavor, but that didn't stop me from having another one soon after. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Reed's Candy Company has been crafting its time honored family recipe since 1893. These exceptional sweets have been the delight of generations. With the finest wholesome ingredients, we return this tradition for your sweeter moments.” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor and Artificial Color” ... “Made as it was in 1893”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Iconic Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road