Taste test: These round hard candies were individually packaged in clear wrappers, and the candy had kind of a light purplish look, with parallel lines of lighter and darker shades — they looked really nice, almost like they glowed.
I sucked on my first piece to find a sweet, very intense cinnamon flavor. One piece lasted quite a long time and kept delivering the intense cinnamon flavor, but that didn't stop me from having another one soon after. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Reed's Candy Company has been crafting its time honored family recipe since 1893. These exceptional sweets have been the delight of generations. With the finest wholesome ingredients, we return this tradition for your sweeter moments.” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor and Artificial Color” ... “Made as it was in 1893”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Iconic Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road