Taste test: These candies had a shape and size similar to M&M's, but most of the pieces were slightly irregular, not quite round.
They had a very nice hot cinnamon taste that grew hotter the longer that I sucked on them. To get an even stronger hit of cinnamon, I sucked on them for just a few seconds to soften up the candy and then bit in. (The outer shell was hard enough that when I tried just biting in right away, I was afraid I might break a tooth.) The lunchbox-style container that I bought these in was mostly empty, as it contained just a much smaller cardboard box of candy. Oddly, the lunchbox said it contained 0.7 ounces of candy, while the cardboard box said 0.8 ounces.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “Cinnamon Flavored Candies” ... “Ingredients: Sucrose, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavor, Confectioners Glaze, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax and Red #40.” ... “Fat Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road