Red Bird Brand Milk Chocolate Covered Soft Peppermint Puffs
Taste test: These candies were shaped kind of like flattened spheres, about an inch in diameter.
They had a mostly milk chocolate exterior, but with a few bits of white and red peppermint showing through. The question here was to bite or to suck. We bit in to find a solid-but-biteable interior with some crunch — definitely a far cry from a soft creme filling, but softer and easier on the teeth than peppermint hard candy. It was a nice mix of milk chocolate and peppermint, very minty, sweet and tasty. One piece was bigger and more filling than your average mint. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild chocolate and mint smell.
From the package: “Made in the U.S.A.” ... “All Natural Peppermint”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Piedmont Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road