Red Bird Brand Milk Chocolate Covered Soft Peppermint Puffs
Taste test: These candies were shaped kind of like flattened spheres, about an inch in diameter.
They had a mostly milk chocolate exterior, but with a few bits of white and red peppermint showing through. The question here was to bite or to suck. We bit in to find a solid-but-biteable interior with some crunch — definitely a far cry from a soft creme filling, but softer and easier on the teeth than peppermint hard candy. It was a nice mix of milk chocolate and peppermint, very minty, sweet and tasty. One piece was bigger and more filling than your average mint. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild chocolate and mint smell.
From the package: “Made in the U.S.A.” ... “All Natural Peppermint”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Piedmont Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road