Raylicious Cotton Candy
Taste test: This tall, thin bag had a rare case of conditional ingredients (see "From the package"), with the specifics of coloring depending on what was actually in the bag, which obviously couldn't be determined until opening it.
We opened it to find pink cotton candy, with a medium density and the expected taste. The nice thing was that pinching off a piece didn't make the fingers nearly as sticky as some other cotton candy. As we shared the bag among some tasters (and in some cases used it to cool down our mouths after sampling some habanero potato chips), we eventually realized that it wasn't all pink — the bottom of the bag contained blue cotton candy, providing an even stranger twist to the conditional ingredients. Good cotton candy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cotton candy smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Artificial Flavors, If Pink - Red #40 If Blue - Blue #1”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ray's Snacks Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cotton Candy (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road